XVS125 bobber

ljr05884
This post is 1857 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I've just got my first (real) bike. It already has some good customisation to the paint and the bobber seat and things. Couple of bits I am looking for some advice on though:

It doesn't have any mud guards - anywhere good in UK that does some nice ones?

I was looking in to the solid struts to replace the rear shocks - A. not sure if that's a good idea, B. not sure where does good ones?

White wall tyres? Have not manage to find any online?

Where is a good online place to order general service items such as plugs, oil, filters, brakes and the such? I usually use euro car parts for my car but not sure where's good/cheap for bikes  I found wemoto?

Many thanks

Louis

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wemoto are as good as any, also M&P, then Yambits, Fowlers. No shortage of suppliers. Mudguards/fenders, try going to the Stafford Bike Show at the end of April, youll find all sorts of stuff there. Solid struts (hardtail), its your choice, but on Englands roads !!! Its like theyve been carpet bombed

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online