JGX269V

NeilOO8988
This post is 1887 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I live in Birmingham and way way back in 1991 Part exchanged my 1980 xs650 for my first zzr1100 C3. I wish I could have kept it but monies wouldn't allow. I carried out a soft custom with my Brothers help, which included a small amout of material removed from the riders seat giving a slight actually very slight king and queen seat. Chrome clock pods and chainguard were added, tombstone rear light, slightly high bars, indicators removed, A35 bullet side lights wired into sidelight circuit, big back tyre, (Bike not girlfriend)  but the exhausts in my view were the best bit. I used Ariel 350 silencers and the note was gorgeous. Anyway hopefully its ok for me to do this but I might be able to try to help two people here. My bike (i've always struggled to let it go) according to the DVLA is on SORN and the MOT ran out in 2010. I would love to know where it is know how its been changed from what I did to it, and maybe buy it back. I hope this is ok.

If anyone knows the owner and could put him in touch with me I would really appreciate it. [email protected].

Best wishes to all, keep it shiny side up, on the black stuff and both wheels on the ground............................not necessarily at the same time though

Neil

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good intro ,neil",  xs650"S   are fetching good money now,,   good luck with the search , ,try the VJMC,,  site :welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online