Bulldog bash,the big one this year..20th

This post is 6633 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,all,i was wondering if anyone on here will be at the 20th bulldog bash this year,the band line up,seems pretty,good,if you would like more information on this subject,,,just type in bulldog bash,and all you need to know will be on there,its 50 pounds for 4 days,on the gate,its on the 10,11,12 13th aug,if anyone is going it will be great to hook up,.... :D,..i can,t wait....its the only time i get to see a vmax... :rolleyes: ....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,all,i was wondering if anyone on here will be at the 20th bulldog bash this year,the band line up,seems pretty,good,if you would like more information on this subject,,,just type in bulldog bash,and all you need to know will be on there,its 50 pounds for 4 days,on the gate,its on the 10,11,12 13th aug,if anyone is going it will be great to hook up,.... :D,..i can,t wait....its the only time i get to see a vmax... :rolleyes: ....

Yeah may be there this year hopefully. Will let you know nearer the time

• 4 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online