Help - YZF-R125 fairing

This post is 1989 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey,

I've been looking for an answer for this and I can't seem to get one, even Yamaha gives me the run-around. I have the 2018 Yamaha YZF-R125 ABS, I am looking at getting a new after-market fairing. Trouble being I only see fairings advertised as 08-13. So the question then arises will the former fit the 2018 ABS variant? Has there been any changes to the fairing between 2008-2018 that can cause any issues with fitting?

Thank you for your help

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I had a quick look and it seems your right, only fairings for earlier versions of your bike seem to be available. There were a few for the 2016 variant but still not your year, I bet it's cos most folks are content with a "new" supplied fairing and very few want to change it this early in the owning process. But if your determined to do it then contact Yamaha direct in the UK and ask them if an earlier version will fit, my gut feeling is probably it will but it's a shit load of money to shell out till you can say for certain.

Try here for Yam contact details. https://www.yamaha-motor.eu/gb/en/contact/

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online