Moto GP

Guest Tomg
This post is 6653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest Tomg

not a bad race in the end! for saying donington is quite a slow track with barely any places to have the bike flat out. Rossi managed a very good 2nd place. but i have to say DANI PEDROSA what a guy!! set the lap record many times and at one point had a 6.8 second lead over the person in second!! Incredible. i can only find one fault with the man, and thats the fact that he doesn't f**king well smile!!!! you just won a race by miles, smile!! Rossi comes into the winners paddock thing and does a burnout resulting in a dohnut!! hahaha!! then says to suzzy perry (sexy presenter for us britts!) when asked "was it a good race?" he replies "fuck yeah!". opps! npo swear bleeper there.

all in all not a bad race, roll on next sunday at 11.15!!

:D:D:D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Shame about the bike.. but for those who dont know Suzi Peri B)

38.jpg

I had fun down there trying to keep up with a fireblade not easy on a little 600 cat but gave it ago,mounting a roundabout,stopping for a rest and lying helmets on grass only to find out it was on an ants hill and then to top it off i fill up with motion lotion and then go for a stop at the edge of the road and hit some gravel and hey presto over the bike goes with me fighting with it all the way only damage is a couple of nicks on the engine casing thank god for the magic mushrooms.All in all a great day out, down there only took 3 hours to get there but 4 1/2 on way home as we missed turning and went a little out of the way.Now gonna see if we can sort out babysitter for Brands in August..

All the fun of biking :D:D

Gotta agree with ya there Tomg........Pedrosa is Mr. Serious! :huh:

It was great to see Rossi make good use of his tyre choice towards the end of that race ;) .....

Especially while riding with an injured right hand! :unsure:

I thought Rossi's performance was easily the equal of Pedrosa in that race. To come from twelfth to finish second is incredible - the only reason it's being a little overlooked is because it's Rossi and it's what we expect him to do. Genius.

Agree about Rossi - the Greatest Ever? Just think of his first Moto GP race on a Yamaha after he left Honda. Who else could have got that evil handling asthmatic wobbling grid over the line in first place. No wonder he kissed the track that day. Whatever Honda didn't want to pay him, I bet they are regretting it now. Respect.

I'd back him as the best ever over Agostini and Hailwood - although Mike the Bike did come back and win a TT at a very advanced age on a less than suitable mount, and he was just as good with an evil handling machine, as his memorable duel with Ago many decades back showed. Doohan? Well, not for me. He was an ace, yes, but did not face up to really top class competition for many of his winning years and he was undeniably mounted on the fastest bike of all, but even Max Biaggi (and on one occasion Foggy!) gave him a close run for his money.

Then there is Geoff Duke and Stan Woods........ not to mention our Transatlantic cousins. Anyone fancy posting a "Top ten riders of all time" to start a real bunch of flames?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online