Bahco socket set.

Cynic
This post is 2142 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Its been a while since someone blew the dust of this section so here goes.

The Bahco S106 socket set.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bahco-Socket-106-Piece-2-Inch-Drive/dp/B000Y8OFI6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526569717&sr=8-1&keywords=tools+bahco

Got mine from Amazon, oh lovely, 3/4 and 1/4 inch drive ratchets with all the silly sizes like 15,16 and 18mm, the 1/4 drive are deep and normal. Some funky bendy jobs I haven't used yet. Full set of well fitting combo spanners. Plenty of extensions etc. 

Whole raft of posidrive and torx bits in a decent case with proper hinges so the halves wont separate and nothing moves in the box.

Used them for the cam belt on the Mondeo and the glow plugs on the wife's car plus general bike maintenance and its already my new love. 

I had a teng set last and this tops it, certainly ranks as semi professional kit. Did think the orange handles on the ratchets was a bit daft, you can guess what colour they are now.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bahco make some great kit. I use their adjustables every day. That's a good price for a kit that big

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online