Blank Page

neversaydie
This post is 2171 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Blackhat has now also reported the problem, which appears to be getting worse, with the blank page visibilty appearing to get longer, and I seem unable to respond to Blackhats report in RANDOM section, nor am I able to contact Alex as it says I am not allowed to message him. Would someone with Adminstration priviliges please report the problem. Thanks. 

• Thanks 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hear hear"     N/S/D   for president"e       ?.   and my post counts are not on the right side table,,,,,,,,,,?

• Like 1

I also just started having this today, although the speed of disappearance seems to vary.

It started a while ago for me

https://yamahaclub.com/forums/topic/45649-anyone-else-having-problems-with-club-site/

Alex is busy ATM with this GDPR shite.

as soon as he sorts it out, hopefull we can get back to normal

• Admin
On 5/3/2018 at 6:03 AM, neversaydie said:

I able to contact Alex as it says I am not allowed to message him. Would someone with Adminstration priviliges please report the problem. Thanks. 

Don't worry it's not just you, I turned it off on my account. You wouldn't believe how many people message me for random stuff thinking that we are actually Yamaha.

• Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online