Carburettor

Nathanrs78
This post is 2387 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

John, seriously, actually recommending a Chinese carb.

Shame.

2 hours ago, Cynic said:

John, seriously, actually recommending a Chinese carb.

Shame.

i got a dellorto copy and it was ace, only £20 brand new and you could change the jets the same

• Like 1

You need to buy a lottery ticket then Andy. 

On the forums I used for rebuilding the daughters bike,  they are tantamount to putting sugar in your fuel. 

They wont perform like the real deal, they may get close but wont last and the finish is awful. Losing 10% of your power on a 500 isn't much but those guys running 50cc its everything.

Wouldn't risk it. Had several 'Chinese bargains' that ended up costing far more in the long term so now I just don't.

Except for my helicopter stuff, but that is pence anyway, buy 5 throw 2 away. Except rotor head parts, (foamy knows) lost a really nice flying heli from a blade link leaving at around 50ft in the air. Slow corkscrew into the ground like in a ww2 film, just needed some special effects and sound. 

• Like 1

it was on the Gilera, had no issues tuning the carb to the bike.

should have bought a lottery ticket at the same time eh! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online