Santa runs

drewpy
This post is 2339 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

think we'll put the Santa runs for 2017 in here so peeps can access easily;

I'll go first

North west UK

Vesperados;

The time is nearly upon us for the biggest and best Santa run, we are meeting at Henry Bodds, 219 Bolton Rd, Pendlebury, Manchester M27 8TG at 11:00hrs, leaving 12:00hrs, going to Manchester childrens hospital Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9WL, then on to The Old Nags Head 19 Jackson's Row, Manchester M2 5WD, where there free sandwiches, if you are bringing a wrapped present pls write on if its for boy or girl, and age group, and dont forget to dress as santa, Lets have another good turnout for this great annual event, all are welcome, remember ride safe and keep the faith

Rivington Bikers DEC10

Derian House Christmas Toy run 10th December 1pm

Rivington hall Barn, rivington lane, horwich, BL6 7SB Bolton

We are doing our First ever Rivington Barn Bikers Christmas Toy ride.

Our aim is to help Derian House at christmas by donating toys for the children who spend time at the hospice. This is our first event for here, and we would like this to grow in the coming of years,
We will be riding from rivington barn to the hospice with a van full of the donated toys,
All we ask is a toys, blankets, hat, gloves scarves, (NEW) girl or boy or both, Various ages of pyjama’s, bed socks, hats, gloves and scarf sets again various ages, character fleecy blankets. Sensory/pop up books. Gift sets and lip balm sets again for various age groups. The latest C.D’s and DVD’s including Disney. ages between 1yr - 16yr :) to be wrapped up as a gift.

FANCY DRESS optional :):):)

Remember this is a hospice for disabled children so musical toys, teddies, actvivty toys are what we are in need of..

Please give a thought to those in the hospice at christmas and to help the charity......

PLEASE BRING THE WRAPPED TOYS TO THE BARN ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT..

Thankyou :)

• drewpy pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Working the weekend Drew, I was hoping to finish by tomorrow but its not looking likely, today I thought I could see light at the the end of the tunnel but turned out to be a train coming the other way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Airhead said:

Yeah but now I've got 3 cars on the road I have to draw the line on bikes in November when I'm not using them

that's just greedy

• drewpy unpinned this topic
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online