Stafford Show,

This post is 2383 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Its on this weekend ,   weather forecast good,   , i"l be milling about,,   mate has a stall,  B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Might pop down Saturday afternoon, working till 2 though, and again on Sunday. Typical when the forecast is so good!

Nice day out. Sun shone bright after lunch. Got there nice and early, left just after 3.30. Bought the usual consumables for the year, tape/cable ties etc. Although there clearly room for negotiation, the price  of the for sale bikes was very optimistic. £600 for a rotten non runner C50. Chuff me, I had one when I was an apprentice in late 60s, paid £20 for it, and all i ever did to it was put fuel in. Occasionally. I cant even remember what I did with it when I passed my driving test. The kick start was snapped when I bought it, I just used to drop it into second gear and walk a few paces with it and it fired up. Every time. Only came off once, riding to work at 5 oclock one morning in a foot of snow. Rode 5 miles in it then slipped off 10 yards from the workshop door. 

• Like 2

Ha"  brilliant story N/S/D,,  i thought the outside jumble is just buckets of rust,,   nothing is labelled ,and just strewn over the grass,  

i had a  Vindaloo  on saturday night,   ,  first time ever,    hot but  edible  :wub:

It amazes me that some folk actually spot what they want amongst the piles of junk. I had a real good look at an xv750 that was on sale. One of the rear shocks had collapsed and the chrome on the engine cases peeled off when i rubbed it with my finger. Not a good example. £3,750 they were asking. Unbelievable.