Another newbie says hello

fras1
This post is 2510 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all from the frozen North of Scotland  ;finally managed to get registered on this site.(I hate computers). I've had lots of trials & tribulations with an XV535 Virago and a Ybr 125 Custom but have been unable to share them until now. Hope to post a few bits & bobs shortly. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi , see you have virago 250,  be nice to see both, 535/250,  changed a lot on my 250 , handlebars, rack/sissy-bar , exhaust, seat. etc, still playing now

:):)

Hi, thanks for response --- ,my 250 is the Dragstar not the Virago. Several guys in the bike club have suggested I get an angle-grinder to remove the word 'Dragstar' from the bike,but so far I have not been the victim of any homophobic attack.

Would be interesting to see the changes you've made to your bike, -   I have been scouring the internet for mag wheels for this bike so that I can fit tubeless tires.(I hate inner tubed tyres - try changing one on an XV535,it's miserable  )

Have kept the Dragstar stock ,no custom stuff done, so it just looks like any other, altho'  I do service and maintain all my bikes, so it's very shiny .Like my teeth after I've been drinking Brasso.  (Cheaper than Stella per cc)                           If anyone wants a pic I will try and post one ,but  the bike just looks like a well-polished stock bike.      There's nothing to see here.......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online