New owner of Yamaha TZR 250 2MA

This post is 2419 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, I am the new and proud owner of a blue and yellow TZR 250 2MA on a 1988 plate. It's in pretty good original condition and I plan to make it good all round and take it for the occasional spin.  I own a few other bikes but they are 4 strokes and fancied a 2 stroke to my collection. At the moment I have no spark going to the HT leads and was curious if anybody had a good idea what the issue is? I have the tank off and am easily able to get to the box which I'm assuming is the coil pack in which the leads connect to etc. I'm no qualified mechanic as you have probably guessed but want to make this my little project. 

Thanks for having me and I look forward to you experts helping me solve this issue in due course!

J

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice intro. Welcome to the forum.

This is for people like you to say hi etc. To keep things organised pop your question up in a new thread in the workshop section.

Plenty of folk will chip in. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online