Fixing LED indicators flashing to fast.

slice
This post is 2449 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

On occasion there have been folks on here that want to fix a problem with their LED indicators flashing to fast. I saw this video and thought that it might help them with a full explanation on why it happens and the correct fix for this problem. I like this guy (Delboys garage) cos he mostly does away with the usual bullshit that others waffle on about, an easy fix with lots of explanations on "How to". Some of his other videos are helpful as well especially the one on fork seal replacement on both USD and normal forks.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Meh, 4/10 from me.

His explanation of the electrics sucks if you understand electric.  Didn't like the woodscrews either, they will be bloody sharp just waiting to catch the wires or worse still your fingers.

Did you not see him filing them off so that didn't happen then? Plus if you have NEVER done it before it is a simple but effective method of doing the job..! But each to their own I suppose. :D

• Like 1

No I didn't. Have to admit I skipped ahead. Just rattles me with all of these you tubers. Yes some help but many don't give any real information. All he did was plug in the resistors sold by the people who make the indicators. 

I was expecting more I suppose, certainly not woodscrews. Could have at least used pan heads. Plus if you have a bike with a single idiot light for the indicators you still need 4 and with the rating on those resistors you have doubled the load on the indicator circuit.

• Haha 1

Your right mate but it was more for those who have never done it, thought it would save endless repetitions of the same question on here.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online