Hello :)

This post is 2528 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I've just bought a 2017 MT07, I've had bikes previous and really wanted the new R6 but as I have 0 NCB  (I haven't rode in 3 years) insurance was coming back at 3k+!

Hopefully I've made the right choice, a bit worried about power being low and considered a 16 MT09 but the size and throttle issues put me off a bit and what finished it was the tiny dash.

I've asked for an alarm and tracker to be installed (which I think I've been charged wrongly for) and looking to get a disc lock and possibly a ground anchor for the garage. Just trying to get insurance as low as I can.

Currently in Portugal in 43 degree heat so I pick it up on the 10th with a full akra, led indicators all round and a tail tidy. I feel I'm being robbed on the price a bit but the service has been absolutely brilliant letting me sit on so many bikes and spending what seemed like a lifetime in the show room.

I'm from Kent and going to be looking for some groups to join (who ride fairly sensibly) as even though i have a few years experience im not as good on a bike as I am in a car!

Thanks!

2017-Yamaha-MT-07-EU-Night-Fluo-VR360-004.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi TT welcome to the YOC. Pretty little bike mate.  :lol:

Welcome in "  nice 07,,,,,,,  270* twin,,,,  sounds ace,,          B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online