xj 650

joe67
This post is 2429 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

my mate picked up an old xj600, has be be around 80's early 90's model. its an unfinished project, frame been power coated, engine put back in but failed to wire it up. there has been some attempt, whats the chances of someone on here being able to advise me on most basic way to wire it, just to see if it really runs.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

best way would be to say Hi in the new members section, let us know who you are, background etc

you'll get a lot more help that way

Depending what parts you have, and what's deficient, it might be worth pick up a donor bike for a few £££, or buying an original loom from a breaker. 

Pictures would help, tbh. 

• 4 weeks later...

i can sort some pictures out no problem, its been put back together after the frame being powder coated. igniter is fitted, coils wired and starter. not fussed about lights or any other electrics, would just bee good to find out if it runs at this moment in time.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online