Customised Drag Star 125

125's Enough!
This post is 2419 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greetings from Poland. I wrote last year about how I can't get a Cat. A driving licence here on account of too great a difference in acuity of vision between eyes (100% in right, 30% in left with glasses on), so I'm stuck with Cat. B, which allows you to drive cars and motorbikes up to 125cc / 15 BHP. So to get my dream bike, I had my Drag Star XVS 125 customised by Unikat 1of1.pl Motorworks down in Wroclaw. The aim was to capture the spirit of the post-war Indian Road Chief. New mudguards (with Indian warbonnet running light in front), handlebars, saddle; smaller, fatter front wheel, fishtail exhaust. Original mechanicals unchanged, though final drive amended to give lower gear ratio/revs at cruising speed. Sounds as good as it looks (provided not revved too hard).

Drag Star XVS 125 by Unikat 1of1 Motorworks LR.jpg

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A very pretty bike, you must be well pleased with it, lot's of work and money you have spent on it I bet. Welcome back.

• 3 weeks later...

Best looking xvs125 I've seen 

Very nice! :thumb: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online