Just a little customer curtosy

Cynic
This post is 2467 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I rang up to get some tyres last Monday, like 5 working days ago in this fair land of ours. A place where you can get something from Motherwell to Margate in less than a day. Amazon can deliver in hours.

My whinge, the Michelin Power 2ct tyres I rang up to order to be ready today, nobody decided to ring and tell me the rear tyre is on back order from Michelin, its so popular they apparently can't make em fast enough (yeah right). Its going to be a week Monday and could be longer before I can get tyres on my prilla wheels. 

You would think someone would have phoned me. Apparently they are going to request it directly from Michelin by way of sorry so I could have them fitted maybe Wed or Thursday with a bit of luck. I was/still not happy about it.

Have tried a few other sellers and they may have the tyres but by the time their posted (if they actually have them, they may just say they have for the business and I will be back at sq 1) it could take longer and i'll have to book em in to get them fitted somewhere.

:angry::angry::angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to hear that mate, giving you the run around when they knew they didn't have them is not on really, but they all do it, don't make it right tho..!

I usually ask them "do you have it in stock?" They can't lie then, they either have it or not. Try that next time.

I knew they would have to order them. Its why i did it monday.

52 minutes ago, slice said:

I usually ask them "do you have it in stock?" They can't lie then, they either have it or not. Try that next time.

That's exactly what I did when trying to buy a chuck for my lathe, was amazed at how many  big named suppliers just don't hold the stock they are trying to sell, eventually found a small independent supply that gave cracking service, guess where I'll go next time.  

I ordered a tyre from a well known firm in Kent and was told it was in stock, after a week I phoned up to see where it was and reminded them that they had said it was in stock, Oh it is in stock they said in our werehouse in Spain ! it arrived three days later from Holland.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online