New driver & problem

This post is 2647 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone!!! I'm a new member of the forum and also I'm and a new driver. Never ride a bike and I just bought Yamaha sr125 custom. Any way I like it very much it's easy for driving very comfortable but I've got a problem. So the problem is that when I'm driving and approaching the traffic lights I'm start shifting down to slow down and stop then the motor cut off. So the question is am I doing something wrong or my machine got a problem?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this is new members welcome NOT workshop section.

please post in the relevant section

Hi and welcome to the YOC :D. As Drewpy said try putting your question in the "general" area of the site you will get more answers there.

P.S. Try filling in your profile a bit more, someone might be near you and be able to help out.

its def the bike,  tickover screw , a short maybe, just trying to think what i would look at, but a bit brain-dead at min, 1.20am , zzzzzzz time, hope u get some1 giving some good advice  :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online