A new member from Kyrgyzstan

This post is 2515 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello guys I am from Kyrgyzstan and I have bought Yamaha xj600 1989 model. The red one. And I am planning to make something new from it. Like cafe racer. Could you help me please with advices? If it will be more comfortable to get in touch with what's app i+996700642100 . Will be very glad to receive advices from all of you.

1. I need to change the lights . For a classical one. 35 mm holders for lights. New panel needed.

2.cut the tail and make a new one.

3.put a new aggressive tires.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Suroviy. welcome to the forum. A brilliant introduction to the forum combined with a question. No doubt someone will hopefully come up with your answers.

Hope you get what you want.

BTW, I had an xj600 Diversion (1999/2000 reg)for ten years. Fantastic work horses and got me to work in all weathers.

Mike

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mike1949 said:

Hi Suroviy. welcome to the forum. A brilliant introduction to the forum combined with a question. No doubt someone will hopefully come up with your answers.

Hope you get what you want.

BTW, I had an xj600 Diversion (1999/2000 reg)for ten years. Fantastic work horses and got me to work in all weathers.

Mike

Thank you bro) hope someone will answer me) and I will be able to finish my project)) in Russian forums there is not a lot of information about building cafe racer((( so I just hope to find some help from the motherland of cafe racer))) 

Hi Suroviy, welcome to the YOC, . :D

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Suroviy said:

Thank you))) so is there anybody who could help me with advices?)

As you have posted this in the New members section which is good, but not a lot of people look in this one so it might be wise to re-direct your post into the relevant section i.e. Projects or Workshop.

Hope this helps.

Mike

• Thanks 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online