newbie and new member needs advice

This post is 2656 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there fellow bikers wanted to say hi from a newbie just joined

i just bought a mt125 for knocking around on i was wondering if any body knew if any panniers or saddles that would fit this model i have looked and looked for info on the mt125 but nothing anyone shed any light on this please 

many thanks 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi welcome to the YOC, just buy some throw overs probably not anyone in the world doing (HARD) panniers for a 125.

Well....

There are universal systems out there and some wingrack systems (i think) with universal bracketry.

There is unlikely to be a bespoke set  but if you want it and have the money im sure you can do it.

When i get the time/money im making some for my tdr but 2 kids and a 70hr week kind of get in the way.

just wanted to thank everyone for the welcome and info i know its a big ask being such a basic bike but if you don't ask your not know has they say ..smiles

i have a tank bag  and didnt want to go to the box on the back didnt want the whole backpack either wanted to sit comfy be nice if they did something tho just to carry the odd t-shirt or wets on a run ..sick of sweating my ass off lol thanks again for all your comments i have seen a few throw overs but worried about the tail being a bit bare didnt want them flapping in the wind so to speak 

You can attach them with bungee straps to various parts of the bike, they usually have a couple of tie downs on the bottom to stop them turning into big fat wings sticking out the side of the bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online