The Biggest 2stroke Rally in the Country

This post is 6493 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there,

My name is Martin Bell from Newcastle. Myself & a couple of friends

have been running a RD club for about eight years with about 40 members,

Anyway we are trying to organise the Biggest 2 Stroke Rally in the country.

We Have Booked a place 8 miles west of Durham city near Wolsingham in a P.O.W CAMP from the second world war!! It’s in a nice position out in the countryside.

We thought it would be good if there were all the bikes from the 70,s, (2 Strokes) hence the invitation to join us. We plan rides out to Hartside Cafe. There will be a disco,trophies, ride outs, fsle race from alston – hartside café, ect. There is a restaurant for breakfasts.

The cost of the camping £4 per tent. We are holding this event on August Bank holiday weekend 25th 2006.

Please please get in touch

if any of your members would like to join us, you’d be more than welcome.

Please can you let me know if you would like to come, need numbers for the

camp site.

Also my RD700special which was featured in motorcycle mechanics june edition will be there for all to see

You can Email me on : [email protected]

Or telephone me on : 8am – 4pm 07834751413

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest Yam100RX-S

I'm from Southshields, Lived in Durham then moved to Hereford, I've got a Yamaha RXS100 now, but too far for me to ride, Would have been a lot of fun.

By the way, Anyone wanna go for a weekend ride somewhere in the midlands? stop of at a pub in the country for a few pints then a ride. ??