U7 Muffler Gasket

gpmckerracher
This post is 2551 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My muffler and header pipe are separate parts connected together with a ring screw clamp that screws onto the muffler compressing a gasket that seals the muffler/header pipe connection. I'm missing the gasket so I have a smokey leak at the muffler/header pipe connection. I'm hoping that someone has an idea or method to seal this. I can't find this gasket listed anywhere for purchase.

Thanks,

Gregg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Where are you in the world Gregg, makes a difference, as no point in finding one in Australia if you live in Scunthorpe mate. That's why you should fill in your profile details.

I found 4 on Google in about 2 minutes and at least half a dozen that might fit, your best bet is to size the exhaust gasket and phone round to see if another one might fit from another bike if all else fails.

Oh yeah do you mean this one Image result for Yamaha U7 exhaust gasket or this one? Image result for Yamaha U7 exhaust gasketThese are NOT for your bike just generic ones.

Hellooooooooooo anyone there? Related image

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online