Bikes everywhere :)

neversaydie
This post is 2580 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, the weathers certainly picked up these last couple of days. Loads of bikes out today, took both mine out yesterday, the cruiser in the morning, the fazer in the afternoon, bit cool on the legs after and hour or so, but no big deal. Was going to ride out to Newark autojumble tomorrow, Motorcycle News says its on, but good job I checked the jumble website, that says its next week. Just need to stock up on consumables (tiewraps etc) used through the year.

Off to Stafford again next month, likely on the saturday, Im at donny on the monday for road bikes only trackday, hoping to get down to 2 minute lap time. id be well chuffed. Centre stand off this time, and ive "adjusted" the side stand for a little more clearance. Wore out the toe sliders on my boots last time 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep I've seen no end about today, been up to Matlock on the DT. Bloody good frost at 6 this morning though!

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

I was camping with the scouts and could hear the bikes howling up the valley.

Next week better be good weather wise