Did I feckin dream it

This post is 2563 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You're right - I think it's gone. I noticed a message on the site this morning about some maintenance so perhaps not everything moved over?

I can't see any of the previous Squires threads either!

All the pinned threads are missing in this section

Ahh - the maintenance work is either still in progress, or something has gone wrong. We should probably let Alex know just in case - I'll message him now.

• Like 1

• Admin

Hiya, sorry about this. I think I've worked out what's happened. In between the server move and saving/restoring the database I lost a few hours of data. It'll now be in the old backup which I can restore but then I'll lose the time this side... Let me see what I can do.

• Like 1

• Admin

Sorry guys turned out to be far harder than expected. Luckily Drewpy saved the day!

• Like 1

Thanks for trying anyway Alex and it gave us something new to moan about for a while anyway, I'm sure we all appreciate all the work that goes on behind the scenes really. The site seam's to be picking up again with lot's of new and old member's making an effort and with summer just round the corner looks like it'll be another good year on YOC :D

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online