* STOLEN * Virago XV 535 from Birmingham UK - Jan 2017

inverse
This post is 2617 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys,

Not a regular on here but would like to make you aware that my much loved Virago 535 which we call "Cream Soda" due to its distinct colour was stolen last week (mid Jan 2017).

If you could be on the look out for any parts that might be being offered from my machine this could help to track down the guilty parties who broke into my garage in, what seems like, a targeted attack.

She has many unique features and identifiable parts. If you search youtube for 'Stolen UK Yamaha Virago XV535' you should find a video highlighting these.

Many thanks for keeping an eye out for me. If you see anything call 101 from UK or Crimestoppers. Being handled by Perry Barr Investigation Team crime no: 20BE/12567G/17

Virago-rear-3quarter-offside-sml.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bloody ell ",  I mean   you"d think thieves would target high value bikes, it seems nothing is safe,  my bikes aint worth a lot,  so I presume their safe,  bastards, feel for you, .:grouphug:

thers' been loads of bike thefts ATM, I'm going to beef up my garage door security.

barstewards

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online