Dual load equalizer

mickeylou
This post is 2807 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi ,,Im just after some advice on a dual load equalizer. I just changed my blinkers over to Led,,yes flashing radically fast, aware I have to install a load equalizer to regulate flashing back to standard and looked for one but that many to pick from so can anyone point me in right direction for the type/configuration I need  pls. Old girl is a 2003 Vstar classic. Really appreciate any help, will save me hours trying to figure it out.

Thanx in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ohm's law will help you calculate the size of resistor you need. However the easiest option is to change to a solid state flasher relay such as this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002RB4D6M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_DErEyb9V09W6Y

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Thanks heaps finnerz89,,that seems like a way easier less fussy option,,really appreciate you opening my eyes to an alternative option,,,sometimes we are to close to the problem to think "alternatives. Thanks heaps :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online