One of them has to go

Simon46
This post is 2665 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Self assessment time and ive got to sell one of them. But which one? Both 14 K on clocks. 

DSC_0231.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fiddle the books,  if you get investigated ,  say it was  an oversight , [  that's what the M/P"s say ] .  

lovely DT.   :wub:,   KEEP IT, B)

• Like 2

I know its not totally original what with 1.50 oversize and rt180 energy induction, mudguards etc but the missus has said she will fall out with me if I sell it. I started both and sat on each one tonight trying to make decision. Parts bill is over 2200 quid for the  dt. I could probably buy a xt again eventually if I sold the 1200N as that has 100 quid spend on it. 

As above 2 is just the START of a collection!

Yep. With the daughters im now at 4.....

Bigger garage? Or rebuild the shed? Hmmmm..........

• Like 1

Oh well the mk1 gsf1200n has been sold. Back to The bloke I bought it from!

Still glad I kept dt!

• Like 3

There's a 750 gixxr in my dads garage....

• Like 1

There you go, now your thinking like a biker, sold one what do I buy now?<_<

• Like 1

Glad you kept the DT, its a belter,B) , I have a soft spot for that model,  a friend bought one brand new, in 1978, first of the mono-shock]  I had my twinshock 175.,  we ran about together, then I upgraded to the DT400, 

hes no longer with us,, got wiped out changing a tyre on duel carriageway,  39 he was,, <_<

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that bh. Bikes are dangerous so my mother says. She would be happy if I sold all. How ironic your friend passed on not riding. 

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online