Yzf r125 horrible noise.

DaveLester
This post is 2690 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Firstly hi all, new here and really hoping for some good advice. So yesterday I was going along at around 68mph in 6th and all of a sudden I heard a strange noise ( like a loud deflating noise pffffft) then felt back wheel lock up slightly and bike start slowing down, I dropped a couple gears and kept the bike going. Rode it about another 1 and 1/2 miles home with a horrible clunking noise. I'll be honest there wasn't much oil in there when I checked. I've topped it up and started the Nike this morning, it sounds normal while in N and idleing. Had a ride up the street and when accelerating I hear the horrid noise like something rattling around. Obvious question what have I done?  Tia 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yip.  big end gone,  don't  run it any more,  [ if you intend fixing it],    a retro fit engine from breakers  might be cheaper,

Airhead " guy on Dt forum  after your panels, [ dt175] :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online