XVS1300CTFD Riser? Need about to inches to ride comfortable.

Debi
This post is 2696 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am a short lady who loves this bike, but it is uncomfortable for more than a couple hour ride because I have to reach to have my hands hit the handle bars.  Neck issues if I ride longer.  I am close to the blue ridge parkway and want to be able to ride more comfortably next spring.  Any suggestions?  The riser that looked like it would work, the Rox model 650342.  I was told it is no longer made and that Rox is out of business (I was talking to Revolution Power Sports).  My 2013 Yamaha Custom Deluxe Touring bike has the fairing and the handle bars go through the speedometer mount.  I've added 2 inches to my seat, but still can't reach correctly.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!  Debi in Georgia, USA.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

Bit late in seeing this but RSTD bars are a popular swap on the XVS1300 to bring them closer to the rider. 1300tourer.com has a fantastic guise on them.