Fazer 1000 end can?

Nomad
This post is 6602 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys,

New to the list and looking for some info on end cans for a 2003 Fazer 1000. Smaller and lighter, a bit louder but not obnoxious, a bit more power is obviously a good thing, smoother throttle response would be nice. What's the best bang per buck I can expect from what's available in the UK?

Thanks for any advice you can offer,

Nomad. :praying:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guys,

New to the list and looking for some info on end cans for a 2003 Fazer 1000. Smaller and lighter, a bit louder but not obnoxious, a bit more power is obviously a good thing, smoother throttle response would be nice. What's the best bang per buck I can expect from what's available in the UK?

Thanks for any advice you can offer,

Nomad. :praying:

Hi Nomad. If it's quality and best bang per buck try www.performanceracingparts.co.uk . I've had mine 3 years now. Stainless £120 plus they do loads of types ie round, oval, carbon etc. Top quality and service.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online