YBR - Clutch lever replaced..

Kane Owen
This post is 2837 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good afternoon, 

I recently had my bike knocked into by some careless people. As a result my clutch lever was bent almost like a full circle. So anyway, the clutch lever is on. 

The only problem I am having now is the lever is too tense, I unscrewed a few bolts and that made it a little less tense, I think? 

Can someone maybe show me which bolt needs adjusting (Done the one near the handlebars(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Buy the manual it's cheaper than you think and will pay for itself in no time, otherwise try youtube and see if anyone has a vid that shows you what your looking for.

• Like 1

On 24/09/2016 at 2:02 PM, Kane Owen said:

Good afternoon, 

I recently had my bike knocked into by some careless people. As a result my clutch lever was bent almost like a full circle. So anyway, the clutch lever is on. 

The only problem I am having now is the lever is too tense, I unscrewed a few bolts and that made it a little less tense, I think? 

Can someone maybe show me which bolt needs adjusting (Done the one near the handlebars(

I dont like the sound of that comment

First lesson, if youre unsure always take photos on your phone and take measurements of what you take off/alter, then you should always be able to get back to the start point. I would have thought unscrwing a few bolts is unecassary to clutch adjust 

Adjustment is usually done at either the lever end or the engine case end. Nowhere else. 

• Like 3

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online