Hi from France

Sam001
This post is 2912 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Thought Id introduce myself before I start posing my questions in the relevant sections....... I run a Honda CRM 250 for the green-lanes around here (about 200kms outside my door!).  Before you point me in the direction of crm250.com, I have just been given a knackered Yamaha DT125LC 1982.  My 14 year old son has massively outgrown his PW80 and has taken an interest in trying to get this non runner up again.  The bike is missing many bits (plastics and instruments) but as it will only be used in the woods, that's not an issue.  It did run a few years ago, but the head gasket went and it has sat in a barn ever since.......  I am now in the process of cleaning it and replacing worn parts......

anyway, thats my introduction over with.  As mentioned, I plan to ask a few questions on this forum and look forward to contributing where I can.

Cheers,

Sam

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm a bit late... but welcome aboard! :wavey: 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online