north west bike events and one yorkshire

drewpy
This post is 2767 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

first one up is

25th September 2016
Leighton Hall Motorcycle Hill Climb

Motorcycle hill climb. Practice starts at 9:30am to 12noon. Racing starts from 1pm. Public entry from 9am. Stalls. Autojumble. Gardens and childrens play area. Free car and motorcycle parking. Refreshments. Modern, Classic motorcycles and sidecars. Held in the beautiful grounds of Leighton Hall Stately home, Carnforth. Winners trophies. Club dispays.

venue: Leighton Hall Motorcycle Hill Climb, Leighton Hall, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA5 9ST
price: OTG: £8.50 adults, £3.50 child under 15, no concessions.
tel: 07836 331324
facebook

2nd one

25th September 2016
The North Manchester Custom and Classic Bike Show

venue: The Ramsbottom Cricket Club, Acre Bottom, Ramsbottom, Rossendale, Lancashire, BL0 0BS
price: £3
tel: 01298 938082 - 07748 258 256
facebook
facebook event

Yorkshire, i'm picking up another bike from Hull, so will call in on Saturday

24th - 25th September 2016
Squires Annual Bike Show Weekend

Squires Annual bike show event. Lots of attractions on site and entertainment in the cafe. On the Saturday there will be a stunt show in the carpark by 'On the Edge' stunt team. Live band on Saturday night in the function room. Sunday is the 'Classic Bike Show' so if you want to enter please bring your pride and joy along.Trophies for best British, Japanese, European and Best in Show. Bike entries from 11am, judging at 2pm and trophies at 3pm.

venue: Squires Cafe Bar, Sherburn in Elmet, Newthorpe Lane, Yorkshire, LS25 5LX
price: free and free to enter your bike
tel: 01977 684618

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great turn out today , lots of bikes on show my favorite was an old rudge 500 that I cut may teeth on at school it was the woodwork teachers and he used to let is train on it in the playground. Unfortunately I have no photos because I'm a prick.  I left my phone at home :-(

• Like 1

cheers tommy,

I half expected you two to turn up,

I said to murph if you did you would try to ring me and I don't have my phone,

he also called me a prick, I'm going to get a complex !!:rolleyes:

• Like 1

was working on the new bike Kev, can't ride something I don't know what is going on underneath me.

I was just working, did get out on Friday though went to visit my sisters in Llandudno really nice ride out but I didn't take any pics as I don't think my sisters would be very happy with me if I did.:P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online