Dt 125 no lif electrics

Jack 90
This post is 2934 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alright just bought meself a dt125 r and wanted to tidy it up abit by put a tail tidy on for my reg plate. There is 2 wires blue and black with white stripe and then it was join to 4 wires for the reg light. I have snipped it at the 2 wire and connected new light and tried starting it and no electricity at al so connected old back on and still nothing not even a noice wen I turn the key. I had it running before I done this. The bike doesnt have a kickstart either. Anyone had this problem head is baffled thanks jack

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

First thing "check your fuse" right after you look in the manual for where it should be in the loom or fuse box.

Black/white ?   , its usually a kill switch earth.  shouldn't be at the rear of bike,  , unplug this wire, , rear light is usually Blue, green -black ,

What year is your bike? Wired up a reg light on mine yesterday so should be able to help

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online