ybr 125 custom problem please help

Steve_ybr
This post is 2804 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys having issues with my ybr custom fuel injected brought it has a none runner got it running yesterday now this problem as occured it when the bike is running it will cut out randomly when the engine is hot or cold it wont rev past 4k revs at all it will just sit there in any throttle position miss firing and back firing and surging till i lay off the throttle then goes back to idle , no smoke or noises from the engine , no fault codes on the dash , i have fully serviced the engine fresh oil , plug (irridium ) and air filter changed the throttle body  , spark plug , spark plug cap ,fuel injector , rewired the ignition , cleaned all the pug connectors and sensors , fuel pump is fine primes and pump plenty of fuel , fuel is fresh with half a tank , i have cleaned the coil as it was rusted , only things i can think of now is the ecu/cdi , coil , or stator plate 

i have attached a you tube link so you can view the issue your self's 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Update unplugged various  sensors when the bike has been running and the only one that did not cut out the engine and produce a fault code on the dash and made no difference when it was unplugged was the cold start valve / sensor the one just up from the throttle possition sensor , faulty sensor or plug or break in the wiring do you all think ?  

So did it run as its supposed to with whatever it is unplugged?

You are outside my territory, you don't have the faintest idea what the wires should be doing so how can you test.

Before you make things worse find something concrete to work from.