MT125 mods ?

Jammie Dodger
This post is 2772 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have seen quite a few tank bags which come with options to tie on as well as magnets, but never tested them without magnets. Yamaha make a tank bag for the MT-125 - (It is £100 though - but if you have already forked out for the MT-125, suppose that is not too much?) doubles as a backpack. I think it actually looks pretty cool..... https://www.yamaha-motor.eu/uk/accessories/genuine-options/luggage/tank-bag-mt-125/5D7-F0750-00-00/details.acc#75lICdY5vqPSIRuu.97 ( If you chuck the "part number" (5D7-F0750-00-00) into  somewhere like motorcyclespareparts.eu you may be able to get it a bit cheaper also. (I used to buy in Euros which was even better, but following recent events - its not such a good deal anymore!)

Im thinking about the Yamaha one but Ive got a lot of stuff planned for it but I cant afford any mods as ive got car insurance to worry about before being able to afford anything else. Ill look at the reviews for the tank bag, I just thought it would have been a metal tank for how much I paid for it :/ Cheers :)

Plastic tank is better in a lot of ways mate so I wouldn't worry about it!

You could have a look at kriega, it's pricey but you really can't fault it

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk