Oil

whitevanman555
This post is 2914 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm afraid I know nothing of the xj600 or your particular issue. What I do know is you're likely to get more help if you introduce yourself in the new member section. :) 

I'm sure someone will be able to help. :thumb:. Just not me. LOL 

Hi, First things first, it's usual to say "Hi" in the new members section before you ask a "how to fix my bike" question, perhaps you will do that in a bit yeah! Next you say you have "OIL" coming out of the top of the carb !!! that's really not right mate, have you checked the oil level and seen if it's to high or in fact to low? A picture say's it all so if you can take a photo so we can see what's going on it's always easier than relying on a description. How long have you had the bike, you say "just purchased" but how long ago? come back when you have a bit more info so someone can have a go at helping out.

• Like 1

One other thing, where are you in the world? someone nearby might be able to come and have a look to see if they can help.

1 hit, wonder,     . joined ,then looked back 10mins later, 

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online