Clocks AGAIN but not the usual

This post is 3001 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right got the Mrs a 2007 xt 125r, I'm currently restoring it to its former glory, I'll start with what I've done already, so I picked it up and it has seen better days, seat was ripped, plastics were knackered, chain and sprockets were shocking, the exhaust wasn't even connected and the can has about 60 holes in it, I've recovered the seat in blue and black leather, changed all the plastics for original blue and black, bought some Supermoto wheels and fitted the new rear sprocket (still need to fit them to the bike) got a new can coming and bought a new speedo as the one on the bike was smashed, this is where my issue is, I bought the clocks from eBay where it was advertised as xt125 clocks but no year, now I was in such a rush I bought them without thinking, it turns out that they were from a 2005 bike and this one is a 2007, so different connectors, my question is is there a way to either re wire a new connector in or is there a adapter I can buy to make it fit? I know these clocks suffer from issues but I would like to make it as standard and as simple as possible for her to use. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Copy and pasting across different sections just confuses people.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online