2002 dt125r

This post is 3028 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there people. Does anyone know if a gear peg/lever from a 2002 Yamaha YZ would fit onto a 2002 Yamaha dt125r as I keep missing gears with my wulf boots on and it's a shame I cannot wear them as I paid over £100 for them and due to them being chunky ive had a couple of very hairy moments because of missing gears etc. I would love if someone could help me with my problem. Many thanks in advance. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well to be honest unless you know the measurements of both types of lever it's a bit of a crap shoot, usually the smaller the bike the smaller the parts but in the case of a gear shift lever it might be that as they perform the same function they are near enough the same. But if you put a lever on with a significantly larger toe piece then you run the risk of putting to much pressure on the gearbox selector inside the box. Just my best guess really but if you need it then try it! :shrug:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online