Where is the rear break fluid reservoir located - TZR125 (1991)

videofotografen
This post is 2977 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I started to change break fluid today om my 1991 TZR125. The front break fluid reservoir is located on the handlebar and I thought the rear break used the same fluid reservoir... but it didn't. So, my question is - where can i find the rear break fluid reservoir?

Here is some pics of my 1991 TZR125cc

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Behind the rh sidepanel, you can see the brake master cylinder behind the rh heel plate, follow the low pressure line up.

Got to say, are you SURE you should be messing with your brakes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cynic said:

Behind the rh sidepanel, you can see the brake master cylinder behind the rh heel plate, follow the low pressure line up.

Got to say, are you SURE you should be messing with your brakes.

Thanks, I will see tomorrow if I can find the rear break fluid reservoir behind the right sidepanel. I suppose the fluid reservoir looks the same as the fluid reservoir at the handlebar for the front brake.

Right now I drive WITHOUT the rear brakes because I couldn't find the rear break fluid reservoir so... YES, I don't think the police will appreciate my rear brakes right now...

Note! I'm not a mechanics :-)

Kind of, but its plastic. It will be obvious.

Be patient when you bleed it, these rear brakes can be a pain. Esp as yours is dry now.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online