Just bought a Sat Nav cover.

slice
This post is 3043 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As above bought this the other day and tried it out on a journey to Portsmouth, really good piece of kit if you have a Sat Nav  on your bike, you can even use it with gloves on through the plastic facia which is a bonus when you f**k it up and get lost (see trip to London) SWMBO thinks I'm raving to buy one but finally decided that I'm fed up with having to ask the bloody directions from the local numpty !! It's only £12 from Amazon Plus P+P so a no brainer really, just thought you might be interested. Made my own mount for it using one of the unused mirror mounts on the FJR.

Motorcycle Handlebar Bike Mount Holder With Waterproof Case For Garmin Nuvi 57LM 58LM 5'' Sat Nav

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I had to add a visor (part of a coca-cola box) to keep the sun off the screen too. Apart from that (and misting up on occasion) very good 

Got to be honest Sicey, never had the water problem on mine as the unit is waterproof anyway.

A proper bike one should be waterproof Mike but this one is really for the car, her indoors can't read a map to save her life! So it does double duty.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online