Hello! btw, which helmet?!

This post is 2951 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks,

Nice to join you... I've just bought the little Neos Easy 50. Loving the little Yammi! By the way, Does anyone know which full face helmets fit under the seat. Mine goes in but then the seat wont close, which ever way I put it in!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's unlikely that any full face helmet will fit then to be honest, if you think about it the helmet that fits your head regardless of make will almost certainly be the same outside diameter. an open face might fit in the space supplied but full face are much bigger than them, if you also think about the kinds of folk who own a Neos they usually only ride to work and back on them and rarely if ever need a full face helmet to commute. Best advice, either change you lid for one that is designed to fit or carry your lid with you. Sorry I can't think of a way round this, someone else might have a better idea tho.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online