Just saying hello 8 )

This post is 3060 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thought it was time to join in.

I rode a lot many years ago but unfortunately the front of a joyriders (hate the expression but there you go) 4x4 made an upfront and personally painful welcome with me .After many years of repairing me stuff I finally managed to remember a bit of what I was and who I am enough to get back into bikes.Hubby bought me the trike and kept my big bikes stored but recently bought me a cheap not perfect xvs125,so I won't mind scuffing it, to try and get me back on 2 wheels so baby steps for now but hope to get my lovely 750xv out of store maybe next year realistically.

Well thats enough for now so hi to all

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi doll,  that's awfull that is, life changing.  good to see you up and running again ,, B)

Greetings, glad your back on two wheels, do let us know when the big bike comes out again.

:wavey: Welcome aboard! Glad the idiot didn't kill you... and glad you're back on the horse so to speak. :thumb: