fzr 6 in distress

FIZZER6DAN
This post is 6612 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i was out with a few friends the other day and as i turned all my electronics shut off on me, i pulled over and turned the key to try and start the bike again as i did i got nothing....just nothing at all no oil light no front lights i was confused, we tested the batt, and it was fine . we pop started the bike and it seems to run like crap i couldnt stop or it would stall . when i flicked the highbeam switch the bike would wake up for a second or two and shut off and when i put it back to low beam it would turn on but sound like poo and run at 40 mph with full open throttle, help me please i cant live without my baby and do miss it so.....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Check ALL your fuses...& replace any that might look dodgy :unsure: sounds like it might be a faulty Main fuse :headscratch:

Might not hurt to also clean all the contacts in your switchgear on the handlebar ;)

hi mate i had a simeler problem with my fzr250 i took the fairing off and checkd all the block conecters from ignishon lights ect around the headstock erea and found that 1 had worked loose not sure if yours is the same problem but hey its werth a look dude

pete

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online