anyone near plymouth want to earn a few quid?

BikerMike92
This post is 2980 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well my looms finally arrived (iv got 2 just incase got them cheap so had to be done) basically I cant work this loom out and its driving me nuts, I'm not the most patient person and I'm literally 10mins away from dropping a match into the tank, can anyone come help me install this loom? I don't care about lights or clocks or any of that, itll probably just get daytime mot'd anyway, so all I really need is the bike starting. as iv said iv got two looms so one can be stripped down to just what I need for it to start and I can keep the other for if I ever have lights etc put on it.

I really am lost, I thought it would be straight forward but obviously not... any help will be massively appreciated

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

1992 dt125r frame, with a 3mb dt125re engine, I'm unsure of the year it was already in it when I got it, it did have a bodged dt125r loom on it but like an idiot I took it off without taking pics of what went where so now I cant even put that back on :(

so after a week of sweating it and stressing iv still not been able to find anyone that has any idea on how to fit this loom (makes me feel abit better knowing its not just me haha) iv finally decieded to spend an hour on paint, deleteing all the "extras" I don't want off a loom diagram and have just left myself with the bare basics I need to get the bike running, if it works, happy days ill upload some pics of the connections and my loom edit pic, just incase anyone else stumbles across the same problem, I'm pretty confident itll work!! theres a couple wires slightly different colour but I'm about half way through and they seem to be going to the right places anyways so that doesn't matter too much! going to call it a night on the loom don't want to rush when I'm getting tired so ill carry it on tomorrow and let you all know how it goes!

look for my build thread when iv finally got it running, ill be pulling the lump out and starting from scratch basically!

anyone else got any other non-yammy project builds? iv also got a 1988 rg gamma 125 & an 05' ludix blaster 70cc racer that both need minor work to finish, fingers crossed ill be done with all 3 by the end of summer!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online