Hi Everyone :)

mrtone
This post is 3060 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Obviously new to the Forum - mainly for help - if I'm honest. I've recently bought an XJ 600 (pre-diversion) as a non runner. It had been standing for 4 years and looked as though it needed a bit of loving and care to get it back on the road again. The poor thing :(. It's my project for the Summer.

However, I'm offering (free of charge - you pay the postage or pick up personally) the rear pannier brackets (both sides) off this bike. Please email me - if allowed - and I'll send you a few photo's of condition etc.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome :D. Lol at Moderator.

Garrelli Tiger Cross - I had a Garrelli Record a few years back. A few BSA Bantams - BSA C15 etc.

Welcome to the YOC, Christ C15, I had the C12 at one time, traded it for an AJS250 CSR I think, both leaked oil and sounded like a bag of spanners but started every day.

More oil on the floor than in the engine - me too had a fanny B 200 and a  Suzuki GT250 engine that I intended to make a go-cart out of. Actually I can't remember what happened to that engine as I never did get around to making the go-cart. Used to work as a M/C messenger in and around London and bought a crashed Yammy 200 from the firm. After rebuilding it I was told that the poor bloke that road it had died during the accident but I'm sure, even before that, the blooding thing was haunted! Had a tendency to pull to the right into on-coming traffic. Some might say that I didn't rebuild it properly - come to think of it - I didn't check the frame at the time.........................DOH!

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online