Help!! (again) .

KevtheRev
This post is 3008 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi people , I'm hoping one o' you good folks out there has a brass oil delivery spigot from a Mikuni carb  (RD/DT etc)  .  I'm putting an '81 RD back on the road and one carb is missing this little nipple which I can't find new online anywhere . If one of you has one you'll have earned my undying gratitude  , (not sure what that'll be worth to you , but I'll pay the postage as well )  , waiting with baited breath , Kev .

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry Kev i've not got one of they, but im sure one of the old folk have one laying about

Good luck with the hunt and build

• Like 1

She's coming together Noise ,  Took a while to track down a decent tank . Then I discovered one o' the carbs was from the 250 . A lad on one o' the forums swapped me a 350 carb for the 250 one I had . Carb is perfect except for the little nipple . I'll get something for it ;)

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online