73 enduro 360 rt1, 71 enduro 360 rt1

Enduro nut
This post is 2922 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there ,  familiar name,   [ USA forum] ,  obviously not him tho, ,  is it the top half. as a lot of DT"s are the same, but the bottom [ twin ]  is rare , I made my own, with venhill kit,  as the lenths differ from model - model ,  B)

• Like 1

Bought 10 of them?! Wowza! :)

Hi thanks actually went back to where I got the bikes to pick up the last one and there was an extra cable , yes 10 all in various stages of disrepair , I did some work for the guy and he told me if I took them and took 500 bucks off the bill I could have em. Pretty sure all are from 71 to 73's . None ran when I got them , one running now 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the YOC,

Blimey that was a bit of a deal then, hopefully they wont leave you out of pocket after they are built. Its quite rare over the pond in the UK to grab a deal like this now a days. Folk seam to always want big money for piles of crap that they have rotting in the bramble bush.

Good luck with the builds, be nice to see some piccies too if you can :thumb:

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online