2014 Yamaha YBR 125 Gear pedal/Shifter

Bill BK
This post is 3129 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone

i was riding back home a couple of days ago and was getting near a traffic light and wanted to change gear and be in 1st 

the moment i wanted to kick down the pedal, my foot kicked just air :( 

apparently the pedal got loose and fell down as i was in a busy dual carriageway was i couldnt just get off the bike and go back and search for it 

luckily i was close to my house so i pushed the clutch lever and just pushed the bike to my house because it was in third gear when the pedal fell off 

i have just ordered a new pedal but it will not come with the bolt to thighen it up 

i was just wondering whats the size of the bolt nd where can i get it from that i will need and also of the rachet i will need to do it 

thanks for the help

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Seriously? The bolt can't fall out, the thread is in the lower section so the bolt head is topmost, with the spring of the lever split it is nigh impossible for it to come out let alone have the lever fall off.

On a sub 2 year old bike someone has been pissing about.

My 1989 SR125 has that bolt upside down too. 10mm head. Often thought it was daft, but the bike's had various other things changed before I got it so it might be off something else, or the lever broke off in the past and was welded back onto the spline end the wrong way round! Loctite anyone?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online