Bike attack days 3 sisters circuit wigan

drewpy
This post is 2867 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Wigan is not only famous for eating pie, but they have a very good munciple track, mainly used for Karting, but they also run CRMC and other bike racing.

anyhow, they do a sort of track day where you pay a tenner and have a blast round the track

12552772_10153845949668349_3151855325170

Blurb from the organiser;

Some dates for Track Time for you and your road legal bikes, we ask that you bring you current MOT for the bike along with your licence please and don’t forget Protective clothing.

On the Bike Attack days we will be running ACU testing from 9 am until 3 pm, so why not call down and have a chat with the riders on the day if it is something you’re looking to get into.

‘L’ Plates are only allowed on the Charity Ride Out dates.

Tuesday 8th March – 2 pm till dusk – Charity Ride Out
Friday 18th March – 3 – 8 pm – Bike Attack

Tuesday 12th April – 3 pm till dusk – Charity Ride Out
Friday 29th April – 3 – 8 pm – Bike Attack

Tuesday 10th May – 3 pm till Dusk- Charity Ride Out

Tuesday 14th June – 3 pm till dusk – Charity Ride Out
Friday 17th June – 3 – 8 pm – Bike Attack

Tuesday 12th July – 3 pm till dusk – Charity Ride Out

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 months later...

went last Friday, and it was a blast.

Its a really tight track and the FZ didn't steer very well :(

Got overtaken by everyone and his dog, but then I've never been on the track before. upshot is, I've dropped the forks 17mm to tighten up the steering and its helped. The crmc boys drop theirs a lot more

I'll try the charity one next on the 12th July

• Like 1